Recommendations for best OSX EQ?

Subject: Recommendations for best OSX EQ?
From: "Paul Jacobson" thebrunswicktwitcher
Date: Wed Jul 4, 2007 12:58 am ((PDT))
Hi All,

Just wondering what people regard as the best EQ currently available
for OSX? I've scanned the archives and seen a number of
recommendations for Eqium, but unfortunately it seems Elemental Audio
sold off it's product line in 2006 and the new owners have either
dropped Eqium or rebadged it and are selling at double the previous
price.

I'm currently trying out the demo of Waves Q-10 which seems ok, but
comments made in the past seem to indicate there are better plugins
available, so any pointers would be welcomed.

cheers
Paul