Lead for Sennheiser K6 and Sony MZ-RH1 minidisc

Subject: Lead for Sennheiser K6 and Sony MZ-RH1 minidisc
From: "Dean Portelli" portellidean
Date: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:01 pm ((PDT))
Hi All,

   I am very much a novice sound recorder and have recently purchased a
Sennheiser ME67 with K6 powering module for use with a Sony MZ-RH1 Minidisc
recorder.

   However, I need a lead to connect the powering module to the minidisc
recorder - what sort of lead do I need? and where can I get it from?

   On a similar note I also need to purchase some reasonable quality headphones
to use with the Minidisc recorder. What would people recommend for a reasonable
price (i.e considerably less than what the setup has already cost!).

  Dean

Yahoo!7 Mail has just got even bigger and better with unlimited storage on all
webmail accounts. Find out more.