Re: The Greatest Natural Sound Recordings in History: Group Files

Subject: Re: The Greatest Natural Sound Recordings in History: Group Files
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_rob
Date: Mon May 7, 2007 11:46 am ((PDT))
Curt-- No offense taken to what you wrote at all. I should have
acknowledged the humility you were sharing. Same here! If you recall,
I was convinced that our MD recorders were producing  pre noise when
recording with mics with 22dBA self noise,..:-[!!!

Feeble? Curt, you have already endured the test of time. Rob D.

--
Rob Danielson
Peck School of the Arts