Re: sanken css-5 self noise

Subject: Re: sanken css-5 self noise
From: "evs" onomatopoetik
Date: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:43 am ((PDT))
Hi Andrew,
very interesting, looks like i borrow the sanken today for nothing,
but if i be honest i come to that the last days, after seeing the
self noise level.
i will make a comparison, just to be sure it wasn=B4t the sanken you
used which was damaged..
i think theres just nothing better than the mkh, like everyone here
says.
i will write my impressions of the sanken later,
all the best
emil