Re: X-Y -> M-S & Perfect Reversals

Subject: Re: X-Y -> M-S & Perfect Reversals
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_rob
Date: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:34 am ((PDT))
At 11:33 AM +0000 3/13/07, John Lundsten wrote:

>I suggested "you set the decode with the same gain on both M&S"
>Rather than the offset gains you used

Using the same Mid and Side gain slider positions on both of the
stacked plugs? I believe this is the 2nd test I tried:
http://www.uwm.edu/~type/audio-reports/M-SDecodeAccuracyTest/+matrix_2ndPlu=
gSettingsMatchFirstNoGain/
It didn't seem to work on +matrix; maybe try it on your plug?  Rob D.

--
Rob Danielson
Peck School of the Arts