Re: Introduction and some questions

Subject: Re: Introduction and some questions
From: "Lou Judson" inaudio
Date: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:46 am ((PST))
Dwight, this is fascinating! I was able to crawl if not fly to see your
place and that is fanstastic! Are the twp walled areas ruined
buildings, or compounds? And the white outlined area, is that  the
shop? Maybe we can cha offlist, it is amazing to zoom in and see your
place. Great story of how you got to be back there. Would love to see
photos from gound level too.

<L>

Lou Judson =95 Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689