Re: Modified Climate change debate?

Subject: Re: Modified Climate change debate?
From: "Klas Strandberg" klasstrandberg
Date: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:53 pm ((PST))
not being PC....

Why not start worldwide negotiations about a global law that no
people are allowed to work more than 4 days a week. That would
drastically lower the CO2 and give people an extra day off....
That would be something!

Then finding out which areas of US that will come under water and
start moving people.
That would be something.

If that happens, I promise to stop burning wood in my kitchen stove
and buy a smaller car.

Klas.