Re: iPod: birds and music together

Subject: Re: iPod: birds and music together
From: "Mark R." seoulgypsy
Date: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:02 pm ((PST))
Hi Daniel,

Maybe Aaron was half joking, but I realized how nice it would be to have a
Nano or other very small sized player, tucked away in a corner of my larger
sized mp3 player's soft case, dedicated only to nature recordings.

Best Wishes,

Mark R.

--
Every seed is awakened and so is all animal life. It is through this
mysterious power that  we too have our being and we therefore yield to our