Re: iPod: birds and music together

Subject: Re: iPod: birds and music together
From: "Lou Judson" inaudio
Date: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:05 am ((PST))
Dan, the iTunes online service (including Gracenote) has a limited
selection of Genres, but you cna use custom ones in your iTunes and
iPod as much as you want.  In fact, one could put several words in the
Grne field (I think!) so all your nature sounds could be in the Nature
genre, alphabetically. Theu just won't upload to the server is all.

<L>

Lou Judson =95 Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689