Re: Progress with a Telinga and some questions

Subject: Re: Progress with a Telinga and some questions
From: "Lindsay Cargill" loxiaguitarista
Date: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:29 pm ((PST))
Just realized that you recorded this bird in Switzerland, which
makes Parrot a bit more unlikely, though not impossible,
and "Phantom" a more likely contender ! This said Ron Summers and
David Jardine found that many of the Mediterranean Loxia Curvirosta
sub species complex actually gave Parrot and Scottish calls !

More work needed I think. Could you email me the location and
further details of this bird. Either way your bird is an excitement
call D.

Lindsay

--- In  "Lindsay Cargill"