Re: Bird Song Computer Game

Subject: Re: Bird Song Computer Game
From: "greg"
Date: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:45 am ((PST))
Bruce,

There are a few of us in Arizona who share photos and sound recordings for=

educational projects. Because we have a great need in AZ for Steve's
program for use in schools and community centers I was planning on putting=

material together for regions in AZ that are appropriately grouped. Some of=

those groups are shared with your area. Please let me know if you are ready=

to get started and I will try to fill your species list with whatever you
need. If you can do some of the low desert species to help us out it would=

be a big time saver for me. Anyway let me know and I will start getting you=

the files.

Greg Clark