Re: Bird Song Computer Game

Subject: Re: Bird Song Computer Game
From: "Eric Schmidt" eric_v_s43420
Date: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:54 am ((PST))
Steve;

Hello.

Great game, I like it.  Have had it in my mind to do something similar and
have and am starting to take video and recordings of birds.  Only differenc=
will be that if you miss you get a hint of what the bird is.

I was just going to have a choice of the bird's names, but like the idea of
showing pictures.

Hints would be something like, "Common backyard bird", or "sings a differen=
song while mating", or something like that.  Would have about 4 hints
randomly thrown up.

Could be different levels to, too.  From beginner or child to expert.

I am a professional vidiot, is why I thought video, but photos would be
satisfactory also.

Again, I love it.

Eric

In Fremont, Oh