Re: Ever feel like recording is invasive?

Subject: Re: Ever feel like recording is invasive?
From: "ortfmic" ortfmic
Date: Mon Oct 2, 2006 3:10 am (PDT)
Lou,

Similarly, I've had small insects flying and buzzing around my fur mic
cover and my solution was to wave my other arm slowly in front of the mic.

The 'invasive' part also reminds me of the times I've explained what
I'm doing to the curious who can't comprehend that I don't have a
camera. "Why record sounds?" The suspicious sometimes reply that they
thought I was with OSHA or some other sound-abatement effort.

Tom