Re: Ever feel like recording is invasive?

Subject: Re: Ever feel like recording is invasive?
From: "Toby Sinkinson" tobysinkinson
Date: Sun Oct 1, 2006 3:29 pm (PDT)
Thanks Aaron, for helping me keep this in check.  I love the
experience of sitting alone, quietly...but sometimes the mind wanders
:)  Especially in the dark, when I can't see but can hear every
mouthful of grass being munched, every antler...I hope to edit these
recordings today to post them soon.  This is my first season hearing
the bugling in person, beautiful calling across the valley...

Great points btw!
Re: I think the instinct to leave them in peace is a good one but also
that your impact is mitigated by relative distance and the care you
take when you attend to that instinct.

Re: Privacy could be a name to use in shorthand giving animals this
comfort zone, but I don't believe animals experience an emotion as
self-aware as a sense of 'invaded privacy' as we know it of course.

Toby