Re: canada.com Story

Subject: Re: canada.com Story
From: "Rich Peet" richpeet
Date: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:40 pm (PDT)
What I was unable to find in the Pan Handle was remote Big Woods with
some Cypress.  I also wanted wet, without road access.  All of the big
woods area in the Pan Handle I found were fairly flat with access.
These area are heavy hunting areas and large woodpeckers would have
been noticed.

Ark and Mis have large Cypress areas that are very difficult to
search.  I was amazed that the IBW was found so close to an interstate
highway.  I would never have searched that area because I would have
ruled it out due to the background noise.

We will see.
Rich