Re: canada.com Story

Subject: Re: canada.com Story
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:44 pm (PDT)
<< email is hard for this kind of comment,
so please don't read my "tone" as being too heavy, but:

it's curious to me that martyn
seems extremely invested in the idea that the IBW is extinct -
from a layman's perspective the evidence suggests this isn't the
case, but either way,
why the need to rain on someone's parade or even jeer from the
sidelines?
if you don't believe it, then just hit that old 'delete' button
again...<<<<<

Its not hard at all, it's called an opinion and I have one of a skeptic! As
I have stated in previous posts, I am a disbeliever, with all of today's
available technology where are the recordings and photos? There are more
people out there these days to suggest we can at least get something
recorded, why should I hit the delete button? I don't see it as raining on
someone's parade, if I don't believe in something and ask for the proof, is
that wrong?

I want to believe this bird exists and then do everything in my power to
preserve its habitat. We have had over 12 months listening to experts sayin=
they have found it. Like the weapons of mass destruction, show me the colou=
of your money first... There are too many none smoking guns here..

Martyn

Martyn Stewart

Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:

 <http://www.naturesound.org/> http://www.naturesound.org

Redmond. Washington. USA

N47.65543 W121.98428

e-mail: