Re: Shure VP88 vs Sennheiser MKE44-p vs ???

Subject: Re: Shure VP88 vs Sennheiser MKE44-p vs ???
From: "grant finlay" grantfinlay
Date: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:56 pm (PDT)
Yeah I was dissapointed after reading about the RFI problems too... I
have a Neumann rsm191 that i like the sound of but it can't handle
the 85%+ humidity we get here at times.  I was looking at the Pearl
series of mics to use in less than ideal conditions but don't want to
risk getting RF interference. I'm following this thread as I'm in the
same boat as you... I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and
go for a mkh m/s combo. Anyone want to swap for a neumann rsm191?
Just wishing out aloud...

Grant
http://www.ourmedia.org/user/44279
http://rocketrentals.com/grantf.html