Re: How would you clean up this file?

Subject: Re: How would you clean up this file?
From: "Walter Knapp" waltknapp
Date: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:53 pm (PDT)
Posted by: "Dana Blackmer"  danablackmerphd

> Thanks in advance to anyone who can give me some suggestions.  My
> hope is that the more experienced of you can educating the less
> experienced of us in the science and art of what to do after you've
> finished recording.

Hopefully I have nothing to do but transfer the recording.

I downloaded the file, then put it in my sound editing program, in this
case I ended up doing it using Peak.

I then set up a empty filter bank (TC Works FX Machine) with a realtime
sonogram (from TC Works SparkXL) in the last slot (after everything).
All filtering was monitored not just by ear but by sonogram. This is
important if you wish to minimize effects on wanted sounds.

Listening to the sample while watching the sonogram three things were
obvious, and you requested another.