Re: How would you clean up this file?

Subject: Re: How would you clean up this file?
From: "Dana Blackmer" danablackmerphd
Date: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:44 am (PDT)
Rob,

Here are two links - the first is to an uncompressed portion of the file
before MS to XY decoding (it's a 70 second wav file, so will take a little=

while to load).  The second is the same file with MS decoding and converted=

to mp3.  I've included the mp3 version here because after I tried to
retrace my steps from my original post, I think that there is a 50/50
chance that I mistakenly used an already decoded version of the file and
decoded it a second time before saving it as an mp3.

Thanks for the help.

Dana

http://www.danablackmer.com/AudioFiles/DawnChorusMS.wav

http://www.danablackmer.com/AudioFiles/DawnChorusXY.mp3