Re: Stereo Patterns

Subject: Re: Stereo Patterns
From: Dan Dugan <>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 19:56:00 -0700
  Greg Weddig wrote:
>Dan and Rob,
>When I get back to the studio next week I would be happy to post some
>samples of the Jecklin disc recordings I made last summer with a Nagra
>Ares BB and a pair of Josephson omni mics.  As I recall the night was
>rather windy, and Dan, you were recording not far from where I was.
>Might make a good comparison.

By all means. But I was recording with shoulder-mount omnis (on dummy
shoulders with dummy head in that instance, though the difference
between that and my own is arguable)--so we'd be comparing two
spaced-omni arrays.

As I recall I was facing the west end of the meadow, and you across
it southward?

-Dan Dugan