RE: Kit guidance needed for a newbie...

Subject: RE: Kit guidance needed for a newbie...
From: "Kevin Wooding" <>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 04:40:09 -0000
Hi Rob,

Monaural is OK, but would prefer stereo. Budget would stretch a bit higher
than that though I'm in the UK, so often prices here are higher for the sam=
gear in the US . So if I said a =A31500 budget as OK, at a stretch could go=
 as
high as =A32500. I like to buy for future too, so if an item is slightly mo=
re
expensive but appreciably more useful than a less expensive item I'll go fo=
the better one. In other words, no point in getting something cheapish that=
use once.

Cheers
Kevin