Sharp DR77 pre-record mode..

Subject: Sharp DR77 pre-record mode..
From: antonio celis <>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 17:02:46 -0600 (CST)
Hi Oryoki,

I have both Sharp MD models you mentioned (DR7 and
DR77). I have not been able to find the pre-record
setting in the DR77. I often use the DR7 and its
pre-record setting but, for the DR77, I just cannot
find it.

I was pretty upset when I received the DR77 and noted
that it did not have pre-record mode (even that the
internet said: trace back function). Now that you
mentioned this, I think I maybe totally wrong and just
cannot find it.

Can you explain me how to set the pre-record mode in
DR77?

Thank you

Antonio Celis

 --- oryoki2000 <> escribi=F3:

---------------------------------
"Koen Verbanck" wrote:

> I found some loving words on Sharp's MD-DR7 .

All Sharp recorders are standard minidisc, so you'll
get only 80 minutes of stereo recording on each disc.

If this is acceptable, the MD-DR7 and its successor,
the MD-DR77, are good recorders.  Both have a pre-
roll buffer that continuously captures the last few
seconds of audio while in record/pause.  When you
release pause, these few seconds are written to
the disc.  This is a great feature when you're
waiting for a bird to start vocalizing.  No other
consumer-grade minidisc machine has this feature.

--oryoki

"Microphones are not ears,
Loudspeakers are not birds,
A listening room is not nature."
Klas Strandberg

=20=20=20=20=20

                                              =

Science kits                                  =

Science education                                    =

=20=20=20

=20=20
Terms of Service.

=20