Re: Calling birds, was speakers for iPod

Subject: Re: Calling birds, was speakers for iPod
From: Lou Judson <>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 13:59:26 -0700
Actually, I will reply onlist and then leave politely:

Well, you are really pretty correct - I think those who play bird
recordings to lure and mislead the birds are akin to the Japanese
scientists who hooked a squid, took photos for five hours until it
ripped its arm off to escape, probably fatally injuring it. To get
pictures!

I'm going to drop off the list as I am not a birder, but a recording
engineer, and the cruelty and thoughtless ness of alll these so-called
objective observers is quite disturbing to me. Nature is sacred to me,
not a goal to mark on a list.

So I will remove my noise from the list, and get more of my own
important work done... Too much time in email anyway.

Lou Judson =95 Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689