Re: Calling birds, was speakers for iPod

Subject: Re: Calling birds, was speakers for iPod
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 21:08:00 +0000 GMT
What a shame lou that you let others affect you.=0D
I would like you to stay.=0D
I believe your ethics are on the right track and I totally agree with what =
you said here.=0D
=0D
=0D
-----Original Message-----=0D
From: Lou Judson <>=0D
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 13:59:26 =0D
To:Chuck B <>=0D
Cc:=0D
Subject: Re: [Nature Recordists] Calling birds, was speakers for iPod=0D
=0D
Actually, I will reply onlist and then leave politely:=0D
=0D
Well, you are really pretty correct - I think those who play bird =0D
recordings to lure and mislead the birds are akin to the Japanese =0D
scientists who hooked a squid, took photos for five hours until it =0D
ripped its arm off to escape, probably fatally injuring it. To get =0D
pictures!=0D
=0D
I'm going to drop off the list as I am not a birder, but a recording =0D
engineer, and the cruelty and thoughtless ness of alll these so-called =0D
objective observers is quite disturbing to me. Nature is sacred to me, =0D
not a goal to mark on a list.=0D
=0D
So I will remove my noise from the list, and get more of my own =0D
important work done... Too much time in email anyway.=0D
=0D
Lou Judson =95 Intuitive Audio=0D
415-883-2689=0D
=0D
On Oct 26, 2005, at 12:29 PM, Chuck B wrote:=0D
=0D
> (offline to keep the noise down)=0D
=0D
=0D
------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> =0D
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page=
=0D
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/PMYolB/TM=0D
=0D
=0D