Re: Sony PCM-D1 press release and video

Subject: Re: Sony PCM-D1 press release and video
From: Lou Judson <>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 09:09:13 -0700
Does anyon e else have any success finding the PCM-D1 on the sony site
linked in the Harmony page? I can'[t find it. Sony's web sites have
never given me what I wanted - for example, I'm a fan of their 70s
radios and mics and find no vintage listing there...

Loui

Lou Judson =95 Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689