Re: DAT and Lunatec

Subject: Re: DAT and Lunatec
From: Lou Judson <>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 09:08:04 -0700
Lunatec is still useable! If I had't spent my available funds on a 744T
I'd want it for the second pair of channels... Can't be encouraging
about DATs though - best advice I have heard is that if you have any
DATs as archives, keeop the machine to play them on. I think only
Tascam stilll makes or repairs DAT decks.

<L>

Lou Judson =95 Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689