Re: Stable Handheld Portable Device was Core-Sound PDAudio

Subject: Re: Stable Handheld Portable Device was Core-Sound PDAudio
From: "Mark R." <>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 19:13:22 +0900
To Everyone Respectfully,
 It is so difficult to accurately discern pricing motivations of these
companies, but the bottom line is that someone will pay it. This discussion
could veer off and be endlessly mulled over. For the nature recordists many
on this group have proven that very high quality and professional grade
recordings can be captured at very affordable prices. The fact that these
recorders are getting smaller is an interesting proposition as it may have
social implications. Just imagine enough people sharing sound with each
other globally with future PDA's that we can experience events in real time
just as we have been with recent news events. Not to mention the areas that
more and more people will and are being able to take recorders to in
wilderness areas.
 Many thoughts here, so little time.
 Best,
 Mark