Re: Re: Inspector XL plug PC/Mac

Subject: Re: Re: Inspector XL plug PC/Mac
From: Ed Anson <>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 14:50:28 -0400
Dave,

I'm glad you got it to work. I'm inclined to agree with you that the
separate (and
not quite obvious) authorization step is a questionable design
decision. Most developers
include it in the installer. But don't blame the Mac for that. It was
Elemental Audio Systems
who made that decision, as well as the decision to make it fail
mysteriously it it
isn't authorized.

Ed