Re: Walter Knapp

Subject: Re: Walter Knapp
From: "Greg Weddig" <>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 03:30:47 -0000
Hey John and all,
You should never have to regret what you say on this list.  You are
always free to delete your own posts.  Make sure you are logged in, go
the the offending post, use the delete button, done.

Of course, self editing, and thinking about what you say and how it
may be interpreted is an important and hard learned skill, but it's
part of the dialoge.

--greg

--- In  "John Hartog"