Re: Walter Knapp

Subject: Re: Walter Knapp
From: "John Hartog" <>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 23:10:59 -0000
I hope I don't regret writing this, as I'm sure I don't know the whole
story.

I find it strange Walt went out like that =96 like none of us hear him
so why bother.
What did he expect, for each and every one of us to post a "thank you,
we love you Walt" reply to each and every one of his posts.  Often
group members let him know his contributions were appreciated, yet he
threw a fit, blaming the group, as he stomped out the door.  Nice style.

-John Hartog

--- In  "Martyn Stewart" <>