Re: Walter Knapp

Subject: Re: Walter Knapp
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 02:23:12 EDT

Dear All,

This is certainly terrible news. When racing through the many, many  messag=
es
that are sent on this List server I always read Walt's messages. If he  is=

truly leaving the group this is a tragedy. We need him back.

Best,

John
John V. Moore Nature Recordings

In a message dated 7/22/2005 7:39:58 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,=20