RE: recording owl vocalizations

Subject: RE: recording owl vocalizations
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 15:30:17 -0700
Good grief!!!!
I have to remember where I live; I forgot you don't know humour over here or
the irony of something!!
I have never owned a gun, never will own a gun and never be part of a gun
club!!!! I was bought up in a gun less society....................

Does anybody remember what laughter is here or have we all got to be so
bloody serious!!

My statement was after reading "shooting owls" what the heck is wrong with
people..... I will have to learn to shut up somehow.

How sad :(

Martyn

Martyn Stewart
Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
http://www.naturesound.org

N47.65543   W121.98428
Redmond. Washington. USA
Make every Garden a wildlife Habitat!