Re: level setting

Subject: Re: level setting
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 21:40:56 -0000
--- In  grantfinlay
<> wrote:

> with using the portable radio i mentioned,  all you have to do is to
> point it at the sky rather then at each microphone.
> simple solution!
>
> GF

Thanks, I wasn't thinking about pointing it towards the sky.  I will
do that.

And Mike,
Yes you have the orientation correct.
My relationship with the mkh-110's is still a love/hate relationship.=20
I posted 4 mp3 files because a 6 channel wave file would be to large
and I did not know if 6 channel .wma files are universal enough yet
for the mac people.
If groups where multichannel is more common use a common method to
post files I would be glad to change but do not own a ac3 encode
program yet.

Rich