Re: Current market value of a MKH-110/2 ?

Subject: Re: Current market value of a MKH-110/2 ?
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 03:33:37 -0000
There is no good answer to that question.
In that it is a gold capsule with very low noise it should serve you
very well.  A new microphone in the same class is over $1,000.
Because of the age of the mic and because it is unbalanced the sales
prices have been mainly under $200.00

The p48 adapter is in itself worth a good deal if it was built well.
It almost certainly would also do conversion from unbalanced to
balanced inputs.  I have not heard of Senn selling such an adapter.

I would be very interested in seeing a photograph of the components
within that adapter.  I do not need high resolution to read part
numbers on the components. I just need to see the overview of it.

Rich

--- In  "Dominique Laloux"