RE: Current market value of a MKH-110/2 ?

Subject: RE: Current market value of a MKH-110/2 ?
From: "Dominique Laloux" <>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 18:52:32 +0100
Hi Martyn and Rich,

The seller is asking 199=88 for the mic and 69=88 for the adaptor. With the
exchange rate at the moment, it sounds a lot more than what you are
mentionning in US$, but it still seems reasonable. So, I have decided to
buy the mic. I am not decided yet for the adaptor, but I'll probably go
for it too. Not sure yet what type of adaptor it is or who made it. I've
asked for some details, including a picture.

If I ever decide I don't want it anymore, I guess it won't be difficult
to sell it and I should not loose too much on it.

Thanks,

DL