Re: cinema mics?

Subject: Re: cinema mics?
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 23:38:31 -0000
I think DPA should have given credit to the work done by Harris Miller
Miller and Hanson, Inc.  They really developed the design under US Gov
funds in 1993.  I can not find the report on the web anymore but is
NPOA Report No. 93-6 Report No. 290940.14 appendix A.

I see that HMMH is selling a similar round windscreen as a product now
but don't know what it costs and it is part of a noise monitoring kit.

Anybody have access to that old report? It is gov funded so free of
copyright and can be posted anywhere.  This is the big round
collapsible 2-stage windscreen on a pole.

Rich

--- In  "Roberto van Eijden"