RE: Sound Devices 744T

Subject: RE: Sound Devices 744T
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 08:01:34 -0800
Rob

Thanks for that.....
How confident would you be if you left the MP-2 at home and just used the
744 to do it all, do you feel the MP-2 enhances the 744 or is it just that
you are use to taking the MP-2 with you all the time?
I would want to know that all I needed in the field would be the 744 or 722
and my mics.

Thanks mate

Martyn

Martyn Stewart
Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
http://www.naturesound.org
N47.65543   W121.98428
Redmond. Washington. USA
Make every Garden a wildlife Habitat!