Re: Digital stereo synth

Subject: Re: Digital stereo synth
From: "kennjava" <>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 15:06:13 -0000

I guess the only thing to do is to fly back to Africa and record mono
again, this time with a figure-8 mic to get the side information
you're missing. :P

Can you upload a WAV sample (1 - 2 minutes) of what you've got?
Include both channels, unless you are 110% sure it's 2 channels of the
same mono.

--- In  Wild Sanctuary <>