RE: re: BWAV/BEXT chunk

Subject: RE: re: BWAV/BEXT chunk
From: "Michael McInnis" <>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 11:19:51 -0400
Check out the Basehead beta here:

http://www.nuendo-post.com/downloads-cat-7.html

You will need to install the older full version and then do an update.

Now I am sure Basehead presently reads the Bwave data chunk, as I am
encoding with Soundminer and retrieving in Basehead.  I am unsure if you ca=
write metadata yet.  But seeming it is in beta, there is the possibility of
influencing the future of the package.

It works very well as a database program with a feature set similar to
Soundminer.

Regards,

MM

Michael McInnis Productions