Re: Sony Mic - problem?

Subject: Re: Sony Mic - problem?
From: "Daniel De Granville" <>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 14:53:01 -0000
Hi Evert and everyone,

Thanks for your reply. Sorry to stress about this issue again, but
the dealer (importer) in Brazil gave me no more than a week to claim
the microphone defective, in order to replace it.

So, doesn't it seem a nonsene that the mic wastes battery keeping
the LED on, even when the device is not in use? Do you think that
this is a consequence of energy that it accumulates while in use?
Have any of you heard of anything else regarding this "strange"
feature?

Thanks,

Daniel De Granville
Pantanal, Brazil