Re: Sony Mic - problem?

Subject: Re: Sony Mic - problem?
From: "Daniel De Granville" <>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 23:07:05 -0000
Hi all,

Please read below the reply I got this afternoon from Sony's Online
Support. I've already replied to them telling about the same
behavior in other 957 units.

"Thank you for contacting SONY Online Support.
We apologize for the difficulties you are experiencing. However,
based on the information you have provided, it appears that your
product will require service. Unfortunately we are unable to
diagnose your problem through email. We recommend that you have the
unit evaluated and/or repaired at one of our SONY Factory Service
Centers."

Cheers,

Daniel De Granville
Pantanal, Brazil

> Very interesting observation, Daniel. I immediately got out
Sharon's