Re: stereo parabola field test

Subject: Re: stereo parabola field test
From: Charles Bragg <>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 16:04:03 -0700
To All;
         just to let you know, there has been a *ton* of useful information=
 in the week since I asked about barriers (and other things) for a DIY ster=
eo parabola. I am taking it all in and will let you know when I finish it a=
nd post pictures.

        Particular thanks to Lang Elliot's web page on his project. Mine us=
es much smaller mics, and I also want to remove them easily for wide-field =
recording, so there will be significant differences in the mounting. For in=
stance, I won't be able to glue the windscreens on (unless it is OK to slit=
 them, which I suspect will degrade their effectiveness too much). If anyon=
e missed my query about the "micro-cat" windscreen, please let me know your=
 opinion.

        -- Chuck

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
Chuck Bragg, Pacific Palisades, CA