RE: Field feedback on Senn. 418-S requested

Subject: RE: Field feedback on Senn. 418-S requested
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 09:04:25 -0700
I tried to talk the wife into this, dropping hints for my birthday; I ended
up with a bloody balloon ride!!!
Aren't women just wonderful understanding/caring creatures!!

Martyn:)

PS, this is only a joke so please no neg feedback !!!!!

Martyn Stewart
Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
http://www.naturesound.org
N47.65543   W121.98428
Redmond. Washington. USA
Make every Garden a wildlife Habitat!