Re: Field feedback on Senn. 418-S requested

Subject: Re: Field feedback on Senn. 418-S requested
From: Aaron Ximm <>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 18:46:11 -0700 (PDT)
> Anyone who has tried the Sennheiser 418s (M-S mic) in the field and
> who would like to share their impressions, please contact me off-list
> with feedback.

I'd also be very curious to hear even the informal consensus; I've been
very curious whether people think it holds up to the 416. I have been
keeping an eye out for the latter on eBay but would definitely spring for
the 418-S as much more convenient if it was effectively a 416 plus a
decent M/S option -- so portable

 best,
  aaron

  http://www.quietamerican.org