RE: Sound files may now be posted in messages!

Subject: RE: Sound files may now be posted in messages!
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 18:25:41 -0800
I don't mind Doug people posting sound bytes, the group does not post many
to worry about, Mystery sound, I'll take a stab at it, I recon you have
slowed down the sound of something, I believe this is not the original spee=
of the bird call, maybe some kind of hummingbird? Have you changed the
sample rate?

Martyn

http://www.naturesound.org <http://www.naturesound.org/>

  _____=20