Re: Sound files may now be posted in messages!

Subject: Re: Sound files may now be posted in messages!
From: "Adam Liberman" <>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 19:51:23 -0000
Magnus,

If the group feels that attaching sound files directly to messages
is something that is a desirable feature, there's already a way you
can solve both problems that you listed.

Go into your YahooGroups page and change the way you receive
NatureRecordists emails to "Digest." That way, you'll get only one
email per day (that includes all the emails sent for the last 24
hours) which makes things far more managable on vacations. The other
thing is that the digest does not include any attachments, which
solves your other problem. If you want to get a particular
attachment, you would go onto the YahooGroups website to download it.

Thanks,
Adam

--- In  Magnus Robb <>
wrote:
> Hi Doug,
> I am one of those for whom attachments are not welcome, simply
because
> I travel a lot. In some countries it takes forever even to
download
> simple text email. I also have a limited mailbox capacity and
sound
> files I don't really need from the group could be blocking
important
> stuff. Recently when I came back from a 3 week trip to the Cape
Verde