RE: Re: Bewick's Wren vs E Towhee

Subject: RE: Re: Bewick's Wren vs E Towhee
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 15:54:18 -0800
Doug Mate,  I think maybe for the good of the group you should think about
going back to the old format, I have no problems because I have DSL and use
all the latest Office facilities, no pop-ups etc, but I would hate any of
the good people on the list to drop off, I believe our mates in Australia
may go because of the hassles, Syd, Vicky etc, after all, there has only
been a couple or three attachments but is it worth the hassle? Not everybod=
has the facilities that we do mate :)

Martyn (your ever loving member of a terrific group :)

Martyn Stewart
http://www.naturesound.org
Make every Garden a wildlife Habitat