No More attachments allowed

Subject: No More attachments allowed
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 17:21:39 -0700 (MST)
There, no more attachments.

I had obviously misjudged the flexibility of the group, and I apologize. I
belong to several other Yahoo Groups (such as some photography groups)
that allow attachments and they have none of the problems that our members
seem to have. I have, nonetheless, reset the options for the group so that
nobody can post attachments. If you still have some of the problems,
Vicky, Syd and Barb, that you attributed to attachments please let me
know.

You can all, and have always been able to, post files to the file area of
our group page at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/naturerecordists/files/ by
selecting "add file". We have about 20 megs of space to upload files, so
now I'll have to delete files from time to time, I suppose. I will delete
files by age, not by content or any other qualitative consideration. If
you want something to remain available to the group you should let me post
it to the group site under Naturesongs.com or post it to your own web
site, as many do now.

Sorry it didn't work out, it could have been a nice feature.

Doug