Re: a preamp survey

Subject: Re: a preamp survey
From: Wild Sanctuary <>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 06:42:53 -0800
We've tried and have a few different ones but Sound Devices is our
pre-amp of choice, Jesse. Exceptionally quiet. Durable. Reasonably
long battery life (altho with a gel-cel outboard that powers preamp
and recorder w/ cans, together, about 7 - 8 hrs at a crack in the
field). And a terrific metering system.

Bernie

--

Wild Sanctuary, Inc.