Re: Good Enough

Subject: Re: Good Enough
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 17:14:14 -0000

> Good idea! Done!
>
> Doug
> Doug Von Gausig
> Clarkdale, Arizona, USA
> Moderator
> Nature Recordists e-mail group
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/naturerecordists

Still a Bad idea.
1. Klas's name is a commercial endorsement.
2. If you made Telinga nature microphones would you want to be known
for that quote?
3. If you were a different mic manufacturer would you want that quote
at the bottom of your posts?
3. I record so that I may let you hear nature, sorry you can't.
4. And last but not least, would you want...?

Rich

If you use a Telinga, then: